Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here we go...

Getting everything set-up for this subject.

Have already got a flickr account - Victoria Bansey Flickr where I'm vainly trying to get all of my photos backed up so that if my house burns down I'll have something left. I love flickr unequivocally and even have paid for the upgrade.

I've also had a del.icio.us account for a while after discussing it with Matt Simpson back in 1st semester, 2006. I'm borogirl there.

I joined twitter awhile ago after going to the Microsoft academic multimedia thing back in December. I only knew one other person on there and was too tight to add my phone as I'm quite suspicious of those things. I'm borogirl on there.

One of my great procrastination tools is of course Facebook and if you're into that sort of thing you could subscribe to my feed.

I really like the look of Last FM and think its a great idea. Let's see what it suggests for me as I have pretty broad, but obviously great, taste. I'm guess what, borogirl there also.

I've just had a look at Google Calendars. I really find it hard to get excited by this. I currently use the Microsoft Public Calendars through Outlook (part of Office 2007) in a vain attempt to get my husband organised so that if something comes up he doesn't have to schedule it with me personally. Unfortunately, he just doesn't use it. . Anyway, if anyone wants to add me to theirs I'll put stuff in so that I can pass the course! I'm victoria.bansey@gmail.com for that one.

Haven't had too much more time to play with these but I'll post some thoughts later when I get some time.

No comments: